Sign in to follow this  
Littlerock

Tactics and Gameplay

The chaos of WW1 often made it hard to do small team based tactics so i'm curious if Beyond The Wire will be more focused on individual squads and their mechanics or be focused on the entire team itself. For example would squads be sent out periodically to flank and recon ect (Making the game slower paced because fire fights will be far and few between kind of like Post Scriptum and Squad) or will it be an all out "Everybody get the #### out of the trench and run at the enemy trench."?

On 8/10/2020 at 3:58 AM, Littlerock said:

The chaos of WW1 often made it hard to do small team based tactics so i'm curious if Beyond The Wire will be more focused on individual squads and their mechanics or be focused on the entire team itself. For example would squads be sent out periodically to flank and recon ect (Making the game slower paced because fire fights will be far and few between kind of like Post Scriptum and Squad) or will it be an all out "Everybody get the #### out of the trench and run at the enemy trench."?

That would depend on the players on any given team. Are the randoms? Do they have mic? Is it a clan with plans? Randoms on a server will always be a bit of both but when it comes out to big groups which fill the whole server they have the stage and can fight any way they want using communication to make sure everyone is doing everything right.

at the end of the day i guess its supposed to be more team based. Everyone has their role in a bigger picture