tomhavok

LEAKED GAMEPLAY? | Beyond the Wire MELEE SYSTEM

I think if you have been following along with my videos I have speculated the Mordhau type system for a while, this in-game gameplay footage gif was found recently and I was completely unaware although it was released for a while, I am certain a proportion of my viewers were as well, so bringing it to light and rounding off my speculation is what I have done. I appreciate your comments! 🙂
  • Thanks 1

Yes they released it sometime in March and i believe i saw it in your mordhau type melee system video about a month ago, please correct me if im wrong😉

• Like 1

On 5/30/2020 at 6:50 PM, Michael Luke said:

Yes they released it sometime in March and i believe i saw it in your mordhau type melee system video about a month ago, please correct me if im wrong😉

I did not mention the footage in the older video so wanted to update everyone 🙂 

On 5/27/2020 at 2:16 PM, tomhavok said:

I think if you have been following along with my videos I have speculated the Mordhau type system for a while, this in-game gameplay footage gif was found recently and I was completely unaware although it was released for a while, I am certain a proportion of my viewers were as well, so bringing it to light and rounding off my speculation is what I have done. I appreciate your comments! 🙂

It triggers me that you refer to it as a Mordhau style system, when there have been a lot of more popular games that came a decade+ before Mordhau that pioneered that style of melee combat and did it better.
That said, I don't see any evidence of an advanced melee system in this game other than attack/block, and I wouldn't expect anything more than that; Imho it would be foolish for the devs to be attempting something so advanced for a primarily shooter based game.