Sign in to follow this  
FettəR

Faster bolt pulling

This game brings me a great feeling of killing while using bolt actions, but with all due respect the bolts pulling was a little bit slow, i died cuz of this in trenches many times. I hope you guys could add a fire mode selection to the bolts. Im thinking of adding a speed pulling and precision pulling. Players can pull the bolt faster and the gun will be harder to aim for a while after a new round is loaded when using speed pulling, and the precision pulling is just like it in the game now. Its really a unique feature. The feature can also give SMLE in the future, the middle finger speed pulling and normal pulling.
Bad English but really hope u guys can add this.

If people cycle too fast, the melee system would be obsolete. Try closing with a bayonet ( which should be a big part of the game) and you would get gunned down instantly... that would suck. Just need better tactics. if you miss, you have to charge before they cycle and rechamber a round.