Steadfast

Cannot interact with telephone, MG positions, etc.

Is there a known issue where for some reason you can't interact with telephones, MGs, etc?
Because I've been trying to play the commander role a few times recently but I can never use the telephone as the Commander. I can place the telephone as a signalman or build MG positions but I can't use them whilst my squad leader/commander can use the objects fine. 
The interact option never appears for me despite having the objects in question moved or replaced. I do have my interact key set to the default "F" and have tried changing it, but nothing has worked. 
If anyone has a solution or similar issues, then please, any assistance is appreciated. 

But i never receive a prompt to interact with anything.

I've seen videos of people getting prompts to use the weapons in question and other people in games I'm in can use them. So I have no idea why I can't.

6 hours ago, Steadfast said:

But i never receive a prompt to interact with anything.

I've seen videos of people getting prompts to use the weapons in question and other people in games I'm in can use them. So I have no idea why I can't.

I’ve sometimes had it with the artillery gun that I don’t receive the prompt but I still hold down f and it worked. Could just be a small bug