Sign in to follow this  
Liimur

Battle length

I will buy BTW soon, but before purchase i want to know the lenght of the battle. How much time does it mostly take for one battle?

Tnx for answers :)

depends on the people. I had a game the other day that literally capped one point after the other but most games take some time. at the end of the day its a game that requires planning which takes time. i would definitely buy the game tho. the maps are huge its awesome

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Col. HezzyBear said:

depends on the people. I had a game the other day that literally capped one point after the other but most games take some time. at the end of the day its a game that requires planning which takes time. i would definitely buy the game tho. the maps are huge its awesome

I want to buy it because of ww1 topic. Provided that i like Battlefield I and Arma, this game is perfect. So the battles take c.30-40 mins or what? And some time for planning also

7 minutes ago, Liimur said:

I want to buy it because of ww1 topic. Provided that i like Battlefield I and Arma, this game is perfect. So the battles take c.30-40 mins or what? And some time for planning also

can be anything from about 20 mins to an hour maybe

• Like 1