THENIBNIB

Players not working with NCO

I just got this game today and have experience in Offworld's other games.  I think it's a great game, even with the limited maps, but the players in my Squad just don't listen to me or respond to voice chat at all.  This is exactly the opposite in Squad and Post Scriptum, and it's really killing the gameplay for me.  Maybe the COD players will pass on with time, but I think we need more players, like me, from Post Scriptum and Squad to really get some good gameplay.  Comment if you agree with me, so I know I'm not the only one who's noticed this.

• Like 3

Completely agree, I could see maybe another gamemode more similar to Squad. This could mean a larger map, maybe some type of transportation whatever that would be, FOB's or sometype of fortification as a base. Just forcing players to have to communicate in order to win which I believe Squad executes this idea perfectly. 

I had some great games on the NA servers. Some very chatty americans. It depends on the people at the end of the day and unless you are in a clan driven event you may or may not get communication the way you wish. Schrodinger's cat...

i totally agree i played as commander a day ago and no one was listening to me as a commander i had to give a pep talk at the end of the match on how communication is needed in a game like BTW only 1 out of like 4-5 squads was actually communicating with me